Welcome to ReadOps! The general idea is to discuss the book via the Google Group through the month, then all get together at the end to chat and wrap things up.
For July, we're going to read Nancy G. Leveson's Engineering a Safer World: Systems Thinking Applied to Safety on the following schedule:
- Finish Section I: Foundations by July 6.
- Finish Section II: STAMP: An accident model based on systems theory by July 13.
- Finish Chapters 6-9 of Section III: Using STAMP by July 20.
- Finish Chapters 10-14 of Section III: Using STAMP by July 27.
- Hang out to discuss the book on Thursday, July 31.